Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by darius

Page: 7 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: darius
Question 28

An enterprise network has two core routers that connect to 200 distribution routers and uses full-mesh IBGP peering between these routers as its routing method. The distribution routers are experiencing high CPU utilization due to the BGP process. Which design solution is the most cost effective?

Options:

A.

Implement route reflectors on the two core routers

B.

Increase the memory on the core routers

C.

Implement e BGP between the core and distribution routers

D.

Increase the memory on the distribution routers

E.

Increase bandwidth between the core routers

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 29

Company XYZ is running OSPF in their network. They have merged with another company that is running EIGRP as the routing protocol. Company XYZ now needs the two domains to talk to each other with redundancy, while maintaining a loop free environment. The solution must scale when new networks are added into the network in the near future. Which technology can be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

multipoint route-redistribution with route filtering using ACLs

B.

DUMP multipoint route-redistribution with route filtering using route tags

C.

DUMPS single point route-redistribution with route filtering using route tags

D.

DUMPS single point route-redistribution with route filtering using ACLs

Discussion
Question 30

The administrator of a small branch office wants to implement the Layer 2 network without running STP The office has some redundant paths Which mechanism can the administrator use to allow redundancy without creating Layer 2 loops?

Options:

A.

Use double-sided VPC on both switches

B.

Use two port channels as Flex links

C.

Use fabric path with ECMP

D.

Use 802.3ad link bundling.

Discussion
Question 31

When an SDN-based model is used to transmit multimedia traffic, which aspect should an architect consider while designing the network?

Options:

A.

QoE estimation

B.

security

C.

traffic patterns

D.

flow forwarding

Discussion
Page: 7 / 24
Title