Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by avneet

Page: 14 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: avneet
Question 56

What statement describes the application layer as defined in the software-defined networking architecture?

Options:

A.

This layer is responsible for collecting the network status such as network usage and topology.

B.

This layer contains programs that communicate their desired network behavior to controllers.

C.

This layer is responsible for handling packets based on the rules provided by the controller.

D.

This layer processes the instructions and requirements sent by networking components.

Discussion
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 57

ACME Mining has four data centers in Santiago. Cape Town. Mumbai, and Beijing, full-mesh connected via a 400 Mb/s EVP-LAN They want to deploy a new mission-critical application with these

requirements:

• cluster heartbeat 2 Mb/s continuous (250 KB/s)
  • cluster heartbeat one-way maximum latency 100 ms

These are the current ping tests results between the four data centers:

Questions 57

Which hosting data center pair can host the new application?

Options:

A.

Mumbai and Beijing

B.

Santiago and Cape Town

C.

Santiago and Mumbai

D.

Cape Town and Mumbai

E.

Cape Town and Beijing

F.

Santiago and Beijing

Discussion
Question 58

Company XYZ branch offices connect to the headquarter sites using two links, MPLS and Internet. The company wants to design the traffic flow so that voice traffic goes through the MPLS link and all other traffic uses either the MPLS link or the Internet link. Which technique can the company use in their design to ensure that the traffic is not process switched?

Options:

A.

policy-based routing

B.

virtual links

C.

visualization

D.

floating static route

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 59

Which purpose of a dynamically created tunnel interface on the design of IPv6 multicast services Is true?

Options:

A.

first-hop router registration to the RP

B.

multicast client registration to the RP

C.

multicast source registration to the RP

D.

transport of all IPv6 multicast traffic

Discussion
Page: 14 / 24
Title