Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by minahil

Page: 17 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: minahil
Question 68

You are designing the QoS policy for a company that is running many TCP-based applications. The company is experiencing tail drops for these applications. The company wants to use a congestion avoidance technique for these applications. Which QoS strategy can be used to fulfill the requirement?

Options:

A.

weighted fair queuing

B.

weighted random early detection

C.

low-latency queuing

D.

first-in first-out

Discussion
Question 69

Company ABC uses IPv4-only. Recently they started deploying new endpoint devices. For operational reasons, IPv6 cannot be disabled on these new endpoint devices. Which security measure prevents the new endpoint from learning an IPv6 prefix from an attacker?

Options:

A.

Source Guard and Prefix Guard

B.

Router Advertisement Guard

C.

Prefix Guard

D.

Secure Neighbor Discovery

Discussion
Question 70

Which aspect of BGP-LS makes it scalable in large network when multiarea topology information must be gathered?

Options:

A.

transmit flow control

B.

open-loop flow control

C.

hardware flow control

D.

TCP-based flow control

Discussion
Question 71

Company XYZ wants to improve the security design of their network to include protection from reconnaissance and DoS attacks on their sub interfaces destined toward next hop routers. Which technology can be used to prevent these types of attacks?

Options:

A.

MPP

B.

CPPr

C.

CoPP

D.

DPP

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 17 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599