Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by mikael

Page: 22 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: mikael
Question 88

What advantage of placing the IS-IS layer 2 flooding domain boundary at the core Layer in a three-layer hierarchical network is true?

Options:

A.

The Layer 1 and Layer 2 domains can easily overlap

B.

It reduces the complexity of the Layer 1 domains

C.

It can be applied to any kind of topology

D.

The Layer 2 domain is contained and more stable

Discussion
Question 89

Cost is often one of the motivators for a business to migrate from a traditional network to a software- defined network. Which design decision is directly influenced by CAPEX drivers?

Options:

A.

scalability

B.

stability

C.

complexity

D.

manageability

Discussion
Question 90

What is the most important operational driver in building a resilient and secure modular network design?

Options:

A.

Dependencies on hardware or software that is difficult to scale

B.

Minimize app downtime

C.

Reduce the frequency of failures requiring human intervention

D.

Increase time spent on developing new features

Discussion
Question 91

Which two pain points are the most common for container technology adoption? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Performance

B.

Security

C.

Cost

D.

Container deployment

E.

Skilled staff

F.

Compliance

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 22 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599