Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by noura

Page: 3 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: noura
Question 12

Company XYZ has 30 sites running a legacy private WAN architecture that connects to the Internet via multiple high- speed connections The company is now redesigning their network and must comply with these design requirements :

• Use a private WAN strategy that allows the sites to connect to each other directly and caters for future expansion.
  • Use the Internet as the underlay for the private WAN.
  • Securely transfer the corporate data over the private WAN.

Which two technologies should be Incorporated into the design of this network? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

S-VTI

B.

IPsec

C.

DMVPN

D.

GET VPN

E.

PPTP

Discussion
Question 13

A BGP route reflector in the network is taking longer than expected to coverage during large network changes. Troubleshooting shows that the router cannot handle all the TCP acknowledgements during route updates. Which action can be performed to tune the device performance?

Options:

A.

Increase the size of the hold queue.

B.

Increase the size of the large buffers.

C.

Decrease the size of the small buffers.

D.

Increase the keepalive timers for each BGP neighbor.

Discussion
Question 14

How many fully established neighbour relationships exist on an Ethernet with five routers running OSPF as network type broadcast?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 15

Company XYZ has a hub-and-spoke topology over an SP-managed infrastructure. To measure traffic performance metrics, they implemented IP SLA senders on all spoke CE routers and an IP SLA responder on the hub CE router. What must they monitor to have visibility on the potential performance impact due to the constantly increasing number of spoke sites?

Options:

A.

CPU and memory usage on the spoke routers

B.

memory usage on the hub router

C.

CPU usage on the hub router

D.

interface buffers on the hub and spoke routers

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 3 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599