Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by melanie

Page: 2 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: melanie
Question 8

Which best practice ensures data security in the private cloud?

Options:

A.

Use IPsec for communication between unsecured network connection

B.

Encrypt data at rest and in transition.

C.

Use the same vendor for consistent encryption.

D.

Anonymize data ownership to comply with privacy rules.

Discussion
Question 9

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the corresponding network management options on the right.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

A large enterprise cloud design team is evaluating different cloud consumption models. What is an example of typical PaaS limitations or concerns that should be considered during service design?

Options:

A.

vendor lock-in

B.

runtime issues

C.

lack of control

D.

multi-tenant security

Discussion
Question 11

A legacy enterprise is using a Service Provider MPLS network to connect its head office and branches. Recently, they added a new branch to their network. Due to physical security concerns, they want to extend their existing IP CCTV network of the head office to the new branch, without any routing changes in the network. They are also under some time constraints. What is the best approach to extend the existing IP CCTV network to the new branch, without incurring any IP address changes?

Options:

A.

GRE

B.

L2TPv3

C.

VXLAN

D.

EoMPLS

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 2 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599