Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by louise

Page: 11 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: louise
Question 44

Company XYZ is revisiting the security design for their data center because they now have a requirement to control traffic within a subnet and implement deep packet inspection Which technology meets the updated requirements and can be incorporated into the design?

Options:

A.

routed firewall

B.

VLAN ACLs on the switch

C.

transparent firewall

D.

zone-based firewall on the Layer 3 device

Discussion
Question 45

Which optimal use of interface dampening on a fast convergence network design is true?

Options:

A.

When occasional flaps of long duration occur

B.

when numerous adjacent flaps of very short duration occur

C.

when the router hardware it slower than the carrier delay down detection

D.

when the switch hardware is faster than the debounce timer down detection

Discussion
Question 46

Drag and drop the end-to-end network virtualization elements from the left onto the correct network areas on the right.

Questions 46

Options:

Discussion
Question 47

A green data center is being deployed and a design requirement is to be able to readily scale server virtualization Which IETF standard technology can provide this requirement?

Options:

A.

data center bridging

B.

unified fabric

C.

Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links

D.

fabric path

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 11 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599