Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by saul

Page: 7 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: saul
Question 28

What professional storage value-added features does the HDFS interface provide for Hadoop business? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Remote replication

B.

Snapshot

C.

NDMP backup

D.

HtyperMetro

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 29

Single-select the incorrect description of the Huawei Oceanstor 9000 software module-item

Options:

A.

OBS (Object-Based Store) is the file system metadata and

File data provides reliable object storage function

B.

CA (Chent Agent) is responsible for the semantic analysis of application protocols such as NFS/CIFS/FTP, and sends it to the underlying module for processing

C.

Snapshots, tiered storage, remote replication and other value-added features are provided by the PVS module

D.

MDS (MetaData Service) manages the metadata of the file system, each node of the system can store all metadata

Discussion
Question 30

728 (single choice) Which of the following is the correct power-on sequence of the Huawei OceanStor 9000 big data storage system?

A Cabinet-->Switch-->KVM--->Node

B Cabinet-->KVM-->Switch--->Node

C Cabinet-->Switch-->Node--->KVM

D Cabinet-->Node-->KVM--->Switch

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

The metadata in the Oceanstor 9000 object storage is mirrored to achieve redundancy between nodes. Each copy is an independent and complete

Copy to improve the security of metadata and the parallel way of metadata

Performance

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 7 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted