Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by mali

Page: 4 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: mali
Question 16

Huawei's end-to-end active-active data center solution is divided into 6 layers, the six layers are:

Options:

A.

Storage layer, session layer, application layer, network layer, transport layer and physical layer

B.

Storage layer, session layer, application layer, network layer, transport layer and security layer

C.

Storage layer, computing layer, application layer, network layer, transport layer and security layer

D.

Storage layer, computing layer, application layer, network layer, transport layer and physical layer

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following statements about the deployment of Huawei's active-active data center is correct: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The storage layer does not support one of the heterogeneous takeover of third-party storage, and then use the LUN structure after the takeover and the LUN on the other V3

Create a HyperMetro LUN.

B.

Deploy at least two independent GSLBs at each site at the network layer to achieve load balancing between sites.

C.

When deploying arbitration, the software supports installation on physical servers or virtual machines. The arbitration server uses the IP network to connect to the active-active data

Two sets of storage arrays of the heart.

D.

The transmission layer adopts Huawei OptiX OSN series DWDM, and each site deploys 2 sets of WDM equipment.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 18

The following description of the FusionStorago management network is incorrect: A. A node where DSS/OMS/FSM is deployed, two interfaces form a logical bond interface, and one pipe is allocated to the bond interface.

Manage the network IP address.

B. Only deploy FusionStorage file or object storage services, the first 3~5 nodes in the cluster are used as management nodes, and 1 is assigned to them

Each management network IP address will automatically float on the NIC1 interface of these nodes.

C. The Mgmt interfaces of all storage nodes are connected to the management switch, and each node is assigned a management network IP address.

D. When FusionStorage file or object storage services are deployed in a mixed manner, select at least one object node as the management node (management section).

The total number of points does not exceed 5). And assign a management network IP address to it, and it will automatically float on the NIC1 interface of these nodes.

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

The quota types supported by OceanStor9000 InfoAllocator are:

Options:

A.

Capacity quota

B.

File quota

C.

Calculate quota

D.