Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by kendrick

Page: 15 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: kendrick
Question 60

In the Huawei data protection plan, the failure types are divided into multiple selection logic errors, equipment failures, data center failures, and zone failures.

Territorial disaster. Among them, the ones with the highest "annual frequency" and "single loss" are: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Logic error

B.

Equipment failure

C.

Data center failure

D.

Regional disaster

Discussion
Question 61

The disadvantage of physical tape libraries is that the hardware and mechanical failure rate is relatively high, and the single-selection tape media itself is relatively fragile and vulnerable to external environments.

Environment (temperature, humidity, dust, etc.), it is prone to failure.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 62

Backup strategy management does not include: single selection

Options:

A.

Backup time

B.

Back up the network

C.

Backup content

D.

Backup destination

Discussion
Question 63

(multiple choice) The network file sharing protocols supported by the NAS system mainly include:

Options:

A.

FAT32

B.

NTFS

C.

NFS

D.

CIFS

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 15 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99