Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by romilly

Page: 16 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: romilly
Question 64

(single choice) Which of the following is the correct power-on sequence of the Huawei OceanStor 9000 big data storage system?

Options:

A.

Cabinet-->Switch-->KVM--->Node

B.

Cabinet-->KVM-->Switch--->Node

C.

Cabinet-->Switch-->Node--->KVM

D.

Cabinet-->Node-->KVM--->Switch

Discussion
Question 65

In the Huawei backup solution, Server-Free backup networking involves snapshot technology, which component initiates the snapshot creation

Build order.

Options:

A.

Media server

B.

Backup proxy client

C.

Production storage D. Backup media

Discussion
Question 66

In the Huawei dual-active disaster recovery solution, the peak write bandwidth of an application needs 10MB/s, and the average write bandwidth needs 200KB/s.

The average write I/O volume is 4KB, and the bandwidth utilization rate is 70%. What is the bandwidth required for the application to deploy asynchronous remote replication?

Options:

A.

A.10MB/s

B.

B.200KB/s

C.

C.2.23MB/s

D.

D.114.3Mbit/s

Discussion
Question 67

Which of the following multiple options can be used for the intermediate link in Huawei's disaster recovery dual-active solution? (multiple options)

Options:

A.

GE-WAN link

B.

FC link

C.

10GE link

D.

GE private network link

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 16 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99