Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by samson

Page: 21 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: samson
Question 84

Regarding Simpana's global deduplication, which one of the following statements is correct?

Options:

A.

When creating a sub-client, you can select global deduplication as the storage strategy.

B.

You can modify the existing storage policy to global deduplication.

C.

The global deduplication strategy can be referenced by multiple deduplication strategies.

D.

Global deduplication and parallel deduplication cannot be used at the same time.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 85

SmartDedupe in Huawei hybrid flash storage can only be supported by file systems with Thin features.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 86

A company purchased a set of Huawei horizontally extended file storage for the video surveillance system, and configured the InfoRevive feature

When providing fault-tolerant functions for video surveillance systems, which fault-tolerant modes can be selected

Options:

A.

Read fault tolerance mode

B.

Write fault tolerance mode

C.

Read and write fault tolerance mode

D.

Verify fault tolerance mode

Discussion
Question 87

An enterprise uses Huawei OceanStor hybrid flash storage for multi-selection storage. In order to facilitate management, the administrator uses SmartQuota

The technology creates different Quota Trees on the root directory for departments A, B, and C to use separately. Regarding setting quota types, which of the following

The statement is correct ()

Options:

A.

You can set the default catalog quota on Quota Tree

B.

You can set user quotas on Quota Tree

C.

You can set catalog quota on Quota Tree

D.

User group quota can be set on Quota Tree

Discussion
Page: 21 / 27