Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by coen

Page: 5 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: coen
Question 20

Which of the following options describe the reasons for the rapid development of enterprise-level cloud storage: (multiple choices)

Options:

A.

Enterprises have a strong demand for resource pooling, shortening the time required to market products, and reducing holding costs.

B.

Storing business data in the cloud is less susceptible to manual misoperation or malicious theft than storing it locally.

C.

It can improve the performance and reliability of various typical or emerging application services and their businesses.

D.

In response to typical application scenarios such as VST, VDI and big data, it can save more storage space, provide more bandwidth, and

Better compatibility between computers.

Discussion
Question 21

When designing a backup plan, if the application is not in the compatibility list, it cannot be backed up.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 22

Single choice When the Oceanstor 9000 street leveling strategy switch is turned off, when expanding the node, delete or disable the node, add hard disks, and hard disks.

Failure and slow disk scenarios. The system does not generate a balancing task, but if the node is deleted and the balancing strategy switch is turned on, the system will automatically finish

Into data balance.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 23

In the Huawei OceanStor 9000, which of the following is not an authentication method supported by NFS sharing?

Options:

A.

NIS authentication

B.

LDAP authentication

C.

Client IP address/host name authentication

D.

Local user authentication

Discussion
Page: 5 / 27
Title