Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by suleiman

Page: 12 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: suleiman
Question 48

Huawei Oceanstor 9000 realizes the storage of unstructured data through WushanSQL, and completes it through Fusion Insight.

Into data analysis.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 49

Single-select Erasure code redundancy technology used by Oceanstor 9000, which supports higher reliability and

More flexible redundancy strategy, the following is the principle of Erasure code N+M, which one describes the wrong thing?

Options:

A.

When data is written, it is cut into N data blocks with the same size

B.

For every N consecutive data blocks, M check blocks are calculated through the Erasure Code algorithm (M

C.

check blocks (M

D.

In Erasure code storage mode, the system supports up to N hard drives

Discussion
Question 50

Regarding the networking of the Huawei Oceanstor 9000 system, which of the following option descriptions is correct?

Options:

A.

Whether it is a front-end business network or a back-end storage network, it is recommended to use two switches to connect all nodes to achieve redundancy

B.

Only the storage node needs to be connected to the management network, and other devices do not need to be connected to the management network

C.

The front-end business network switches can be stacked, but the back-end storage network switches are not recommended for stacking

D.

To meet the management requirements, only the first three nodes of the cluster need to be connected to the management network

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 51

Huawei Oceanstor 9000 integrates the hard disk resources of all nodes through DFS to provide a unified external name space.

Options:

A.

True

B.

Wrong

Discussion
Page: 12 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF