Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by nahla

Page: 3 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: nahla
Question 12

File system backup needs to consider compatibility issues. Which of the following statements is incorrect?

Options:

A.

It is necessary to confirm the type and version of the operating system and file system of the backup source.

B.

If the application is not in the backup software compatibility list, you can export the application data to a file by other means, and then back up the file.

C.

Use a new version of the backup software. If the operating system version is too old, an updated version is required.

D.

The operating system or application version is too new. You can wait for the backup software version to be updated.

Discussion
Question 13

Deduplication classification includes: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Source end deduplication

B.

Target end deduplication

C.

Partial deduplication

D.

Global deduplication

Discussion
Question 14

When using Huawei OceanStor Toolkit V100R001 to perform the inspection operation, which one of the following is not included in the inspection wizard? ()

Options:

A.

Select equipment

B.

Select check item

C.

Set inspection strategy

D.

Export inspection strategy

Discussion
Question 15

Single selection is the data synchronization method in Oceanstor 9000 Inforeplicator including full synchronization and incremental synchronization.

Manual or automatic trigger

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 3 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99