Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by saul

Page: 9 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: saul
Question 36

Huawei's hyper-converged storage products have a strong consistent replication agreement. The application writes a copy of data

Time, if successful, one or more copies of the backend must be consistent

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 37

Single choice Which of the following is not a feature of the Huawei WushanFS file system

A Performance and capacity can be expanded separately

B. Fully symmetrical distributed architecture,

C. Metadata nodes Metadata is evenly distributed, eliminating the performance bottleneck of metadata nodes

D. Support 40PB single file system

Options:

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following options does not belong to the characteristics of the distributed storage big data service solution single-choice solution ()

Options:

A.

Integrated deployment, storage and calculation are configured in proportion

B.

High performance support EC, better than native HDFS 3.0

C.

Distributed NameNode

D.

EC mechanism that is truly fully compatible with native HDFS semantics

Discussion
Question 39

In the Huawei Oceanstor 9000 system, which client types are not included in the NFS sharing support?

Options:

A.

Host name

B.

IP address

C.

Network group

D.

AD domain

Discussion
Page: 9 / 27
Title