Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by chiara

Page: 8 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: chiara
Question 32

Which of the following are the advantages or capabilities of Huawei FusionInsight? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

component innovation ability

B.

Engineering service support capabilities.

C.

Solution configuration ability

Discussion
Question 33

In order to ensure performance and improve disk utilization in Huawei Oceanstor 9000, it is recommended that you

The stripe value is set for the piece size. Which one of the following describes the wrong stripe setting?

Options:

A.

The relationship between redundancy ratio and read/write performance from high to low is: N+l>N+2=N+2:1> N+3:1>N+4

B.

Only non-empty directories can modify the redundancy ratio

C.

The relationship between stripe size and read and write performance is: 512KB>256KB>128KB> 16KB

D.

The modified strip size is only effective for the file that was written, and the existing file before modification still keeps the strip size before modification

Discussion
Question 34

The correct ideas and methods for 9000DeviceManager server failure are as follows to solve Oceanstor: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Check that the DeviceManageriS process is normal, then restart the DeviceManager process

B.

Check that the DeviceManager process is normal, then check the CM process

C.

Check that the CM process is normal, and then contact Huawei technical support engineers

Discussion
Question 35

The Wushan file system in Oceanstor 9000 uses an object storage method, but only uses object storage for data.

Storage, object storage is not used for metadata

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 8 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99