Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by kaden

Page: 6 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: kaden
Question 24

Multiple choice The following descriptions are correct for the CIFS protocol: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Transfer data based on TCP protocol

B.

Transfer data based on UDP protocol

C.

linux platform file sharing protocol

D.

windows platform file sharing agreement

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 25

Huawei storage products provide data center active-active solutions based on HyperMetro. By classifying services,

Part of the business is dominated by data center A, and data center B is hot standby, and some of the businesses are dominated by data center B, and data center B

For hot standby, in order to achieve the effect of dual-active.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following statements about global data deduplication is incorrect: Single selection

Options:

A.

Multiple deduplication copies with different storage strategies use the same DDB.

B.

Multiple deduplication copies with different storage strategies use the same disk library and deduplication properties.

C.

Multiple deduplication copies with different storage strategies use the same deduplication pool as the backup target.

D.

The backup data retention period of multiple different storage strategies needs to be the same

Discussion
Question 27

The object storage services provided by OceanStor9000 (compatible with single-select Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift) are all

A unified RESTful API is provided externally, and the client can access storage nodes through STfulAPI to realize data storage.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 6 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF