Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rae

Page: 19 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rae
Question 76

(single choice) The network connection is required before the initial configuration of the big data system. The networking of Huawei OceanStor 9000 does not include:

Options:

A.

Front-end business network

B.

Back-end storage network

C.

Management network

D.

Heartbeat network

Discussion
Question 77

In Huawei’s local high-availability solution, if the HyperMirror feature is adopted, which feature must also be used to correct the difference?

The structure stores the entire column to create a mirror.

Options:

A.

HyperMitror

B.

Smartvirtnalization

C.

HyperClone

D.

HirperReplication

Discussion
Question 78

When using Huawei OceanStor BCManagereReplication to configure primary and secondary disaster recovery, which of the following operations is not necessary

of?

Options:

A.

Add storage devices and hosts

B.

Create a protection group

C.

Configure the site

D.

Configure the host group

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 79

The Huawei 3DC disaster recovery management network is divided into a disaster recovery management network and a production management network, and these two networks must be deployed separately.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 19 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF