Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by evie-rose

Page: 14 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: evie-rose
Question 56

What is the incorrect description of the features of Huawei 0 ceanstor 9000lnfoTier and related concepts?

Options:

A.

The node types in the node pool do not have to be the same

B.

The number of nodes in the node pool is limited, including at least 3 nodes and at most 20 nodes

C.

The hard disks of all nodes in the node pool are of the same type

D.

InfoTier features correspond to different file pool strategies through different levels

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 57

The disadvantages of choosing cloud storage as a backup medium are: (single choice)

Options:

A.

Capacity is not easy to expand

B.

Backup media needs to be managed

C.

Need high bandwidth network

D.

Not easy to deploy

Discussion
Question 58

There are 1040GB files that need to be backed up, the backup window is 6 hours, and the GE network and media end deduplication, then the following statement is correct

Yes: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Optional LAN-Base networking

B.

The required bandwidth is 61.6MB/s

C.

The required bandwidth is 71.7MB/s

D.

Must use LAN-Free networking\

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following special single options is mainly used for Huawei's two-site three-center disaster recovery solution?

Options:

A.

HyperMirror

B.

HyperMetro

C.

HyperClone

D.

HyperReplication

Discussion
Page: 14 / 27
Title