Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by sufyan

Page: 2 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: sufyan
Question 8

Multiple Choices What are the advantages of Huawei OceanStor 9000 clustered NAS technology over traditional NAS storage systems? Multiple choices

Options:

A.

The failover is fast, and the failure of a single node in the cluster does not affect the business

B.

Multi-node cluster, load balancing, global cache, provide strong performance

C.

The cluster is followed by SAN storage, and the SAN storage can use heterogeneous storage

D.

Scale-out engine architecture is scalable.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 9

Between CE6810-24S20-LI and CE6810-4854Q-EI, use high-speed Ethernet ports (such as QSFP+) and high-speed

Cables can be stacked.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 10

In an OceanStor 9000 system, the total number of nodes is 10, and the data protection levels that can be configured for it can be:

Options:

A.

RAID1

B.

6+3

C.

6+4

D.

6+5

Discussion
Question 11

In global deduplication, multiple deduplication copies of different storage strategies use the same deduplication pool as the backup target, which of the following

Items need to be the same? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

DDB

B.

Disk Library

C.

Duplicate attributes

D.

Retention period

Discussion
Page: 2 / 27
Title