Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by angel

Page: 22 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: angel
Question 88

Single-choice SmartDedupe& SmartCompression technology in Huawei Oceanstor all-flash storage

When writing data, calculate the similar fingerprint (SFP) and weak hash fingerprint (FP) at the same time, if the fingerprint already exists in the local fingerprint table,

Then perform online deduplication; if it is new data, perform compression and save similar fingerprints, and then perform background deduplication.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 89

The SmartQoS technology of Huawei OceanStor all-flash storage supports the creation of tenant-level QoS control and documentation.

Software system QoS control, the two controls can take effect at the same time, forming a two-level QoS control.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 90

Among the following configuration strategies, which configuration can improve the security of the storage system ()

Options:

A.

Configure an accessible IP address

B.

Configure account policy

C.

Configure user account audit

D.

Configure login policy

Discussion
Question 91

HyperCDP can generate more and more intensive recovery points for the data on the storage device. HyperCDP copies are at a certain point in time Full copy backup of source data.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 22 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF