Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by andreas

Page: 25 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: andreas
Question 100

Single selection A company has multiple services such as database applications, OLTP applications, mail service applications, and Web server applications.

The SmartCache feature does not significantly improve the performance of the following business scenarios ()

Options:

A.

Mail service reading business

B.

Web server log service

C.

Database analysis business

D.

OLTP data query business

Discussion
Question 101

Which of the following is not a component that must be single-selected in the architecture of the NAS system?

Options:

A.

Accessible disk array

B.

File system

C.

Access to the business interface of the file system

D.

Access to the business interface of the file system

Discussion
Question 102

Which options are correct in the following statements about the features of Huawei SmartPartitian ()

Options:

A.

The SmartPartition feature is effective for both block business and file business

B.

Support setting SmartPartition in units of business LUNs

C.

The resources of each SmartPartition can only be accessed independently

D.

Support users to set the capacity of read cache and write cache for each SmartPartition partition

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following statements are correct regarding the snapshot LUN of Huawei hybrid flash storage devices ()

Options:

A.

When the snapshot is just created, the data in the COW space is empty

B.

After the snapshot is activated, when the application server has a data write request to the source LUN, it directly writes to the snapshot LUN

C.

When the snapshot is just created, the data in the COW space is the source data

D.

After the snapshot is activated, when the application server has a data write request to the source LUN, the copy before write process is executed first

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 25 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99