Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by reign

Page: 10 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: reign
Question 40

The Huawei Oceanstor 9000 InfoTier file pool policy will determine the storage location of files created and when files are re-striped.

Which one of the following statements about the file pool strategy is incorrect?

Options:

A.

The default policy has the lowest priority

B.

The default strategy can be modified

C.

The relationship between the strategy parameter combinations is "or" D.

Supports configuration of up to 128 file pool policy responses

Discussion
Question 41

When a user uses Systemreporter to analyze his production equipment and selects Oceanstor 9000, he finds some nodes in a certain partition

The CPU utilization rate exceeds 80%, but the average CPU utilization rate is about 50%. In addition, it is found that the read and write bandwidth of a node has always been kept at a constant level.

More than 80% of the performance specifications, while other nodes are below 60%. In this scenario, which load balancing strategy is recommended?

Options:

A.

Round Robin

B.

By CPU utilization

C.

By node throughput

D.

Comprehensive negative answer by node

Discussion
Question 42

Regarding the global deduplication technology adopted by the block service, which descriptions are correct for multiple choices ()

Options:

A.

Filter data that is not highly repetitive through the opportunity table

B.

The fingerprint of the data block enters the opportunity table count first, and only the same data block is written to the threshold multiple times before it can enter the fingerprint table to perform deduplication

C.

The distributed storage space is huge. In order to reduce the memory space consumption of the fingerprint table, the mechanism of the fingerprint opportunity table is introduced

D.

The fingerprint table has a small memory footprint, which can support the deduplication of a larger capacity system

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following options describes the single-choice feature of Huawei Distributed Storage Intelligent Load Balancing incorrectly?

Options:

A.

Nodes can be classified as required. For each partition, the load balancing system supports the configuration of independent load strategies and independent access

domain name.

B.

When automatic load balancing is performed between all nodes, only performance load balancing is supported, and capacity load balancing is not supported.

C.

Load balancing strategy can be based on: CPU, memory, bandwidth, number of network connections, node capability value.

D.

Load average street service support: polling mode, CPU usage rate, number of node connections.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 10 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99