Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by griffin

Page: 23 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: griffin
Question 92

An enterprise storage device generates a fault alarm. After Engineer A arrives at the customer site, he prepares to collect storage

The storage equipment information is passed to R&D for further analysis. What collection methods can Engineer A use to collect information ()

Options:

A.

Collect storage system configuration data through the command line

B.

Use DeviceManagerl to collect logs and alarms

C.

Configure the public network IP for the storage, let R&D log in directly to collect information

D.

Install SmartKit software to collect information

Discussion
Question 93

IOPS is a key indicator to measure storage performance. Which of the following options will not affect the storage system’s performance

IOPS ()

Options:

A.

Hot spare space size

B.

Hard disk type

C.

RAID level

D.

IO features

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 94

Which statements are correct in the following description of storage networking methods ()

Options:

A.

The application server is directly connected to the storage controllers A and B through two optical fibers, and the application server is connected to the LUN

The path belonging to the controller is the optimal path

B.

In the dual-switching networking scenario, each application server has multiple paths to the storage, providing link redundancy and avoiding

Single point of failure

C.

In a single-switch networking scenario, the data transmission distance can be extended through the access of the switch

D.

In a single-switch networking scenario, the switch becomes a single point of failure, and network reliability is at risk

Discussion
Question 95

Which of the following are multiple-choice products of the OceanStor 18000 storage series?

Options:

A.

OceanStor 18500

B.

OceanStor 18800F

C.

OceanStor 18900

D.

OceanStor 18800

Discussion
Page: 23 / 27
Title