Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by drew

Page: 13 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: drew
Question 52

Single choice In Oceanstor 9000, what is the wrong understanding of WushanFS global cache technology?

Options:

A.

Global Cache in wushanFS will all storage servers

B.

The data in the cache of a node cannot be hit by the read and write services of other nodes

C.

Global cache technology helps to improve node memory resource sharing

D.

wushanFS uses distributed locks to realize global cache data management. The same business data is only cached in one node. When other nodes

When you need to access the data, obtain the cached data by applying for a lock

Discussion
Question 53

Single choice An enterprise customer plans to purchase Huawei Oceanstor 9000 to meet its 10PB data storage needs. The customer chooses

The C36 node of Oceanstor9000 has 4T SATA disks in the nodes, and 4+2 distributed RAID storage methods are used between the nodes.

Mode. Assuming that the system loss (including the possession of metadata and system data, hard disk loss, etc.) is 10%, theoretically the customer needs to purchase at least

How many C36 nodes can meet its business data storage requirements? (C)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 54

About the machine of Oceanstor 9000's 10GE networking solution

Cabinet configuration description, the following statement is wrong: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Nodes are placed in the cabinet first from top to bottom

B.

The management switch is recommended to be placed in the basic cabinet

C.

The back-end business network switch is recommended to be placed in the expansion cabinet

D.

Huawei provides tools to assist in calculating the power consumption of the system. In actual projects, the total power consumption of each component in the computer cabinet should be

Line deployment

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 55

Regarding the description of the technical principle of the DCL small bitmap in remote replication, which items are incorrect

of ?

Options:

A.

Small bitmap technology can be applied to asynchronous remote replication.

B.

The small bitmap technology can reduce the amount of data copying and the risk of data loss, and improve the copy performance.

Reduce RPO.

C.

Small bitmap technology splits a 64KB Chunk into 16KB Chunk with smaller granularity to remember

Record the difference.

D.

According to the principle of small bitmap technology, when there are 6 consecutive different data addresses that need to be synchronized,

The granularity of the copy at this time is 4KB.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99