Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by killian

Page: 24 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: killian
Question 96

Single Choice Company A plans to adopt hyper-convergence to realize the rapidly changing information needs of the enterprise. The following items are the architectural features of hyper-convergence

()

Options:

A.

Business-centric Scale-Out architecture

B.

Data-centric Scale-Up architecture

C.

Data-centric Scale-Out architecture

D.

Computing-centric Scale-Up architecture

Discussion
Question 97

The InfoEqualizer feature partition is used to separate nodes of different services. A partition contains a group of nodes. These nodes

What are the same characteristics of points ()

Options:

A.

Load balancing strategy

B.

Hardware type

C.

Dynamic domain name

D.

Static domain name

Discussion
Question 98

OceanStor9000 supports clients of different protocols to access the same directory or file at the same time. E.g

Windows client (CIFS protocol), Linux client (NFS protocol), Mac OS X client (CIFS protocol or

NFS protocol).

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 99

After a certain company created a scheduled HyperCDP plan for a period of time, it frequently prompted that the storage pool resources were not

At this time, you can choose which of the following configuration to modify the timing HyperCD plan ()

Options:

A.

Shorten the cycle of creating timed HyperCDP

B.

Increase the period of timed HyperCDP creation

C.

Increase the reserved number of HyperCDP

D.

Create HyperCDP at fixed time

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 24 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99