Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by zadie

Page: 11 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: zadie
Question 44

The intelligent load balancing technology in Huawei's distributed storage supports partitions, and each partition can be set independently.

Established domain name and load balancing strategy.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 45

During the offline upgrade of Huawei Oceanstor 9000 software version, there will be a single selection of interrupt service operation, and the service interruption time depends on the upgrade.

execution time

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 46

Scale-out is an architecture for horizontal expansion. This architecture mainly responds to the needs of rapid data growth and complex changes.

And challenges. Which of the following options are included in the characteristics of the Scale-out architecture? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Distributed processing

B.

Online expansion

C.

Data sharing

D.

Clustering

Discussion
Question 47

In a city, if the Municipal Public Security Bureau needs to regularly archive the video surveillance within the jurisdiction of each police station, in such an application

In the scenario, if the solution provided by Oceanstor 9000VIRC30 is adopted, which of the following node types should be recommended for customers?

Options:

A.

P12 node

B.

P24 node

C.

P36 node

D.

P72 node

E.

C36 node

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 11 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99