Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by ibraheem

Page: 17 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: ibraheem
Question 68

The peak write bandwidth of an application is 10MB/s, the average write bandwidth is 200KB/s, and the average write IO size is 4KB (private

The information overhead is about 11%, and the bandwidth utilization rate is 70%). Use FC networking and set to synchronous remote replication mode (consider private

If there is information overhead), which is the correct requirement for network bandwidth?

Options:

A.

Greater than or equal to 128.4Mbps

B.

Equal to 128.4Mbps

C.

Less than 128.4Mbps

D.

Greater than or equal to 64.2Mbps

Discussion
Question 69

The recommended scenarios for installing iDA in a virtual machine are: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The storage is directly connected to the virtual machine

B.

The storage is directly connected to the ESXi host

C.

The virtual machine contains a large database

D.

There are a lot of files in the virtual machine

Discussion
Question 70

The data replication technology used for disaster recovery can not be selected in which location?

Options:

A.

Host layer

B.

Storage layer

C.

Network layer

D.

Drive layer

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 71

Which of the following descriptions are correct about the data backup strategy? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Any backup needs a full backup as the basis

B.

Differential incremental backup can minimize the use of backup space

C.

Differential incremental backup refers to the backup of the differential data between two backups

D.

Synthetic backup has advantages over incremental backup and recovery time in the same scenario

Discussion
Page: 17 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-624 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-624 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99