Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by cassidy

Page: 26 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: cassidy
Question 104

Huawei's hyper-converged storage uses a distributed hash algorithm, which of the following processes occur on the server side ()

Options:

A.

Write cache

B.

Partition mapping OSD

C.

Map the location on the disk

D.

Hash calculation Partition

Discussion
Question 105

The NAS storage system implements file system sharing, and the underlying protocol uses iSCSI for data transmission.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 106

Regarding the characteristics of a single file system in Huawei distributed storage, which of the following option descriptions are correct ()

Options:

A.

When accessing a single file system, users need to pay attention to the specific data storage location

B.

Automatically create a unified file system when the system starts

C.

In a single file system, file collections are presented as directories

D.

The system provides a unified file system for accessing all available space

Discussion
Question 107

A bank’s production center and disaster recovery center use Huawei’s hyper-converged storage, and replication between sites

The link is recommended to be within 3000 KM, the minimum connection bandwidth is not less than two-way 10 Mbps, and the average write bandwidth of the replication volume is less than that of remote replication

bandwidth.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 26 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-624