Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-624 Exam Questions and Answers by gus

Page: 18 / 27

Huawei H13-624 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Storage V5.0
Exam Code: H13-624 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Storage
Questions: 731 Q&A's Shared By: gus
Question 72

What thresholds can be set for eReplication? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

CPU utilization

B.

Memory utilization

C.

Hard disk utilization

D.

Band width

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 73

In the VMware backup scenario, in the non-SAN transfer mode, the backup data is transferred to the VSA through the ESXi host.

Write to backup media via MA.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 74

In the Huawei dual-active disaster recovery solution, which of the following situations must use Fibre Channel connection?

Options:

A.

The distance between the two data centers is less than 25 kilometers and the number of fiber connections is less than 4 pairs

B.

The distance between the two data centers is more than 25 kilometers and the number of fiber connections is more than 4 pairs

C.

The distance between the two data centers is greater than 25 kilometers and the number of optical fiber connections is less than 4 pairs

D.

The distance between the two data centers is less than 25 kilometers and the number of fiber connections is more than 4 pairs

Discussion
Question 75

The following describes the characteristics of which kind of backup networking

1. Occupy larger existing network bandwidth.

2. The backup performance is limited.

3. It has a certain impact on the host application.

Options:

A.

LAN-Base

B.

LAN-Free

C.

Server-Less

D.

Server-Free

Discussion
Page: 18 / 27
Title