Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by frances

Page: 2 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: frances
Question 8

The administrator of a small company network notices that intermittent network issues occasionally cause inbound notifications to its SNMP servers to be lost. Which configuration must the administrator apply so that the SNMP servers acknowledge the notifications that they receive?

Options:

A.

snmp-server community ciscotest rw 10

B.

snmp-server host tests.cisco.com public

snmp-server community ciscotest rw 10

C.

snmp-server enable traps bgp

snmp-server host 192.169.2.1 Informs

D.

snmp-server enable traps snmp

Discussion
Question 9

How does Cisco MPLS TE use OSPF extensions to allow for optimized transit between a headend router and a destination router?

Options:

A.

Router LSAs share router link advertisements to each router within the MPLS environment so that tunnels can be built bidirectionally.

B.

ASBR Summary LSAs share OSPF domain information so that the two routers know how to reach each other during tunnel setup.

C.

Network LSAs share RSVP information to build the tunnel between the two routers.

D.

Opaque LSAs calculate and establish unidirectional tunnels that are set according to the network constraint.

Discussion
Question 10

Questions 10

Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 through R5 are being deployed within the core of a service provider running BGP The core supports distribution of VPNv4 routes using MPLS. R3 currently has multiple paths to reach R4. A network engineer must implement BGP attributes so that R3 can reach R4 via R1. Which action must the engineer take to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure R3 so the route to R4 through R1 will have a higher weight than the route from R2 or R5.

B.

Configure R2 to send the route from R4 to R1 using a higher metric than what is advertised to R3.

C.

Configure R5 to send the route from R4 to R1 using a longer AS path than the AS path that it receives from R1 or R2.

D.

Configure R3 so the route to R4 through R1 will have a lower local preference than the route from R2 or R5

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

While troubleshooting the OSPF adjacency between routers R1 and R2 an engineer noticed that both routers are stuck in the EXCHANGE/EXSTART state. What should the engineer fix to solve the ongoing issue?

Options:

A.

match IPv4 addresses

B.

match OSPF areas

C.

match OSPF network types

D.

match MTU values

Discussion
Page: 2 / 33
Title