Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by keira

Page: 25 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: keira
Question 100

Which role does the Adjacency-SID sub-TLV extension perform in the IS-IS routing protocol?

Options:

A.

It is advertised within a TLV-24 (IS-IS Neighbor Adjacency Attribute) to label a specific adjacency between Level1 routers within one IS-IS area.

B.

It is advertised within TLV-136 (Extended IP Reachability) to label a specific node n the network.

C.

It is advertised within TLV-22 (Extended IS Reachability) to label a specific link in a segment routing domain.

D.

It is advertised within TLV-145 (IS-IS Prefix Reachability Information) to label host prefixes on loopback interfaces on Level 2 routers within one

Discussion
Question 101

Drag and drop the methods of Cisco MPLS TE tunnel traffic assignment from the left onto their characteristics on the right.

Questions 101

Options:

Discussion
Question 102

Which control plane protocol is used between Cisco SD-WAN routers and vSmart controllers?

Options:

A.

OTCP

B.

OMP

C.

UDP

D.

BGP

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 103

Questions 103

Guidelines

-

This is a lab item in which tasks will be performed on virtual devices.

• Refer to the Tasks tab to view the tasks for this lab item.

• Refer to the Topology tab to access the device console(s) and perform the tasks.

• Console access is available for all required devices by clicking the device icon or using the tab(s) above the console window.

• All necessary preconfigurations have been applied.

• Do not change the enable password or hostname for any device.

• Save your configurations to NVRAM before moving to the next item.

• Click Next at the bottom of the screen to submit this lab and move to the next question.

• When Next is clicked, the lab closes and cannot be reopened.

Topology

Questions 103

Tasks

-

R1 and R2 are having issues forming an eBGP neighbor relationship. Troubleshoot and resolve the issue to achieve these goals:

1. Configure R1 and R2 to form a BGP neighborship using their Loopback interfaces.

2. Form the neighbor relationship using a BGP multihop mechanism. Use minimal values to solve the issue.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 25 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine