Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by raina

Page: 32 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: raina
Question 128

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 128

It the NetFlow configuration is updated to version 9, which additional piece of information can be reported"?

Options:

A.

IPv6 flow information

B.

flow sequence numbers

C.

BGP AS information

D.

IPv4 flow information

Discussion
Question 129

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 129

An engineer applied a gRPC dial-in configuration on customer's router to provide connection multiplexing and two-way streaming. What does this configuration accomplish in a gRPC?

Options:

A.

It is the encoding requested by the gRPC server.

B.

IT is the encoding that is used for dial-in and dial-out.

C.

It is used for encoding with the default protocol buffers

D.

It is the encoding requested by the gRPC client.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 130

Refer to Exhibit.

Questions 130

A network engineer is trying to retrieve SNMP MIBs with RESTCONF on the Cisco switch but fails. End-to-end routing is in place. Which configuration must the engineer implement on the switch to complete?

Options:

A.

netconf-yang cisco-ia snamp-community -string Public

B.

snmp-server community cisco RW

C.

snmp-server community public RO

D.

netconf-yang cisco-Ia snmp-community-string Private

Discussion
Question 131

Simulation 8