Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by ciara

Page: 27 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: ciara
Question 108

Questions 108

Refer to the exhibit. ISP_A and ISP_B use AS numbers 38321 and 16213 respectively. After a network engineer reloaded router R1, the BGP session with R2 failed to establish. The engineer confirmed BGP next-hop availability with a connectivity test between the router loopback addresses 10.121.123.2 and 10.121.123.1, as well as between interfaces Gi1/1 and Gi1/2. EBGP multihop has been configured on both routers. Which action must the engineer take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure transport connection-mod© passive on R2.

B.

Configure neighbor 172.16.172.1 authentication on R1

C.

Configure neighbor update-source lo0 on R2

D.

Configure remote-as 16213 on R1.

Discussion
Question 109

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 109

An engineer wants to determine which paths are best, second best, third best, and fourth best. Drag and drop the peer addresses on the left to the corresponding BGP best-path selection order on the right.

Questions 109

Options:

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 110

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 110

A network engineer is implementing QoS services. Which two statements about the QoS-group keyword on Cisco IOS XR 3re true? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

The QoS group numbering corresponds to priority level

B.

QoS group marking occurs on the ingress

C.

It marks packets for end to end QoS pokey enforcement across the network

D.

QoS group can be used in fabric QoS policy as a match criteria

E.

It cannot be used with priority traffic class

Discussion
Question 111

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 111

Router R1 and its peer R2 reside on the same subnet in the network, If does it make connections to R27

Options:

A.

R1 establishes UDP connections that are authenticated with an MD5 password

B.

R1 establishes TCP connections that are authenticated with a clear-text password

C.

R1 establishes UDP connections that are authenticated with a clear-text password

D.

R1 establishes TCP connections that are authenticated with an MD5 password

Discussion
Page: 27 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99