Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by prisha

Page: 12 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: prisha
Question 48

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 48

If router A is the RP, which PIM mode can you configure so that devices will send multicast traffic toward the RP?

Options:

A.

PIM-SM

B.

PI MM-DM

C.

BIDIR-PIM

D.

PIM-SSM

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 49

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 49

A network engineer is implementing a BGP routing policy.

Which effect of this configuration is true?

Options:

A.

All traffic that matches acl10 is allowed without any change to its local-preference

B.

All traffic that matches acl10 is dropped without any change to its local-preference

C.

If traffic matches acl10, it is allowed and its local-preference is set to 300

D.

All traffic is assigned a local-preference of 30O regardless of its destination

Discussion
Question 50

How is RSVP used with MPLS traffic engineering tunnels?

Options:

A.

It assigns a tag to a packet as it travels through the tunnel.

B.

It removes and reassigns an MPLS label when the packet enters the tunnel.

C.

It reduces the CPU burden when a packet travels through the tunnel.

D.

It reserves bandwidth along the path of the tunnel.

Discussion
Question 51

Questions 51

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is scripting ACLs to handle traffic on the given network. The engineer must block users on the network between R1 and R2 from leaving the network through R5. but these users must still be able to access all resources within the administrative domain. How must the engineer implement the ACL configuration?

Options:

A.

Configure an ACL that permits traffic to any internal address, and apply it to the R5 interfaces to R3 and R4 in the egress direction

B.

Configure a permit any ACL on the R1 interface to R2 in the egress direction, and a deny any ACL on the interface in the ingress direction

C.

Configure an ACL that permits traffic to all internal networks and denies traffic to any external address, and apply it to the R2 interface to R1 in the ingress direction.

D.

Configure an ACL that denies traffic to any internal address and denies traffic to any external address, and apply it to the R5 interfaces to R3 and R4 in the ingress direction

Discussion
Page: 12 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99