Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by aniyah

Page: 26 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: aniyah
Question 104

In an MPLS network, which protocol can be used to distribute a Segment Prefix?

Options:

A.

OSPF

B.

LDP

C.

RSVP-TE

D.

EIGRP

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 105

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the automation tool on the right.

Questions 105

Options:

Discussion
Question 106

Exhibit:

Questions 106

A network engineer must update the routing toward the web server with IP address 35.22.13.1. The primary path must be configured via the neighbor router with ID 1.1.1.1. However, local-preference configuration is not permitted on R1. Which task must the engineer perform on R1 to complete the implementation?

Options:

A.

Configure the device to choose the best MED from the same AS.

B.

Set the device to ignore the conditional MED if the route originated in a different autonomous system.

C.

Enable MED comparison between routes from neighbors in different AS.

D.

Implement deterministic MED to choose the best route from the different AS.

Discussion
Question 107

A network engineer is implementing NetFlow to observe traffic patterns on the network. The engineer is planning to review the patterns to help plan future strategies for monitoring and preventing congestion as the network grows. If the captures must include BGP next-hop flows, which configuration must the engineer apply to the router?

Options:

A.

ip cef

ip flow-export version 5 bgp-nexthop

ip flow-export destination 192.168.1.1 9995

interface gigabitethernet 1/0/1

ip flow egress

B.

ip cef

ip flow-export version 9 bgp-nexthop

ip flow-export destination 192.168.1.1 9996

interface gigabitethernet 1/0/1