Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by amaan

Page: 15 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: amaan
Question 60

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 60

What does the REST API command do?

Options:

A.

It retrieves the information requested by Descriptions xml

B.

It removes the information identified by Descriptions xml

C.

It executes the commands specified in Descriptions xml

D.

It displays the information identified by Descriptions xml

Discussion
Question 61

An engineer working for a private telecommunication company with an employe id:3948:613 needs to limit the malicious traffic on their network. Which configuration must the engineer use to implement URPF loose mode on the GigabitEthernet0/1 interface?

A)

Questions 61

B)

Questions 61

C)

Questions 61

D)

Questions 61

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 62

Questions 62

Refer to the exhibit. The operations team is implementing an LDP-based configuration in the service provider core network with these requirements:

R1 must establish LDP peering with the loopback IP address as its Router-ID.

Session protection must be enabled on R2.

How must the team update the network configuration to successfully enable LDP peering between R1 and R2?

Options:

A.

Change the LDP password on R2 to Cisco.

B.

Configure mpls ldp router-id loopback0 on R1 and R2.

C.

Configure LDP session protection on R1.

D.

Change the discover hello hold time and interval to their default values.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 63

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 63

An engineer is configuring router R1 for OSPFv3 as shown. Which additional configuration must be performed so that the three active interfaces on the router will advertise routes and participate in OSPF IPv6 processes?

A)

Questions 63

B)

Questions 63

C)

Questions 63

Options:

Discussion
Page: 15 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted