Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rose

Page: 33 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rose
Question 132

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 132

A Cisco engineer is implementing gRPC dial-out on an ASR. Receiver 192.168 1.1 will be assigned one of the subscriptions, and it will manage the ASR. Which command is needed to complete the router configuration?

Options:

A.

protocol grpc

B.

protocol all

C.

protocol tcp

D.

protocol any

Discussion
Question 133

What is a characteristic of data modeling language?

Options:

A.

It provides an interface for state data.

B.

It separates configuration and state data.

C.

It ensures devices are individually configured.

D.

It replaces SNMP.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 134

Questions 134

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer configured R6 as the headend LSR of an RSVP-TE LSP to router XR2, with the dynamic path signaled as R6-R2-R5-XR2. and set the OSPF cost of all links to 1. MPLS autotunnel backup Is enabled on all routers to protect the LSP. Which two NNHOP backup tunnels should the engineer use to complete the implementation? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The R6 backup tunnel path R6-R1-R4-R5.

B.

The R2 backup tunnel path R2-R5 across the alternate link.

C.

The R2 backup tunnel path R2-R1-R4-XR1-XR2.

D.

The R6 backup tunnel path R6-R2-R5

E.

The R6 backup tunnel path R6-R1-R2.

Discussion
Question 135

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 135

Router 1 and router 2 are running OSPF Area 0. The router logs on both routers show that the LDP link has flapped. Which configuration must the engineer apply to the two routers to implement session protection on the link?

Questions 135

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 33 / 33