Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by ayman

Page: 4 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: ayman
Question 16

Which type of attack is a Protocol attack?

Options:

A.

HTTP flood

B.

TFTP flood

C.

SYN flood

D.

Slowlorls

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 17

How does model-driven telemetry use YANG?

Options:

A.

to reset network devices that malfunction

B.

to set informs and traps on clients to report back to a centralized server

C.

to subscribe to data that is streamed from a device

D.

to poll network devices on a 30-minute interval

Discussion
Question 18

Questions 18

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is configuring a new router for iBGP to improve the capacity of a growing network. The router must establish an iBGP peer relationship with its neighbor. The underlay network is already configured with the correct IP addresses. Which step should the engineer apply to complete this task?

Options:

A.

Implement multicast routing on the router to support BGP hellos.

B.

Configure the AS number for the router to share with its iBGP peers.

C.

Configure the new router as an iBGP route reflector to support multiple iBGP peers.

D.

Activate the BGP peers under the correct address family on the router.

Discussion
Question 19

Questions 19

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is implementing iBGP and eBGP between AS 600 and AS 500 with these requirements:

• R2 must establish eBGP peering on 192.168.3.0/30 with R5 for sending unicast and multicast traffic
  • R2 must wait for 30 seconds before sending BGP updates to R5 for multicast traffic.

Which action must be taken on R2 to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure advertisement-interval 30 In address-family ipv4 unicast

B.

Configure advertisement-Interval 30 in address-family Ipv4 multicast

C.

Apply timers bgp 30 in address-family ipv4 unicast

D.

Apply timers bgp 30 in address-family ipv4 multicast.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99