Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by alyssia

Page: 14 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: alyssia
Question 56

Questions 56

Refer to the exhibit. A host connected to R3 must connect with a server on R1 that provides critical, time-sensitive data. Traffic between the host and server must always be given bandwidth to traverse the links when they are congested, with other traffic being dropped. How must the network engineer implement a QoS strategy with classification to ensure that the traffic is given the appropriate bandwidth?

Options:

A.

Implement FIFO to guarantee that the server traffic is sent first while other traffic is queued.

B.

Implement policing to rate-limit noncritical traffic that exceeds designated thresholds.

C.

Implement traffic shaping to delay noncritical traffic when the link is congested.

D.

Implement strict priority to guarantee bandwidth for the server traffic.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 57

A network operator must configure CSR1 interlaces GigabitEihernet2 and GigabitEthemet to rewrite VLAN tags 12 and 21 for traffic between R1 and R2 respectively. Which configurator accomplishes this task?

A)

Questions 57

B)

Questions 57

C)

Questions 57

D)

Questions 57

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 58

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 58

An engineer began to configure LDP between R1 and R2, but R1 and R2 cannot yet establish an LDP TCP connection. Which additional task must be completed to finish the implementation?

Options:

A.

Configure the mpls Idp neighbor 172.16.0.1 password command on R1

B.

Configure the mpls Idp neighbor 10.0.12.1 password command on R1

C.

Configure the no mpls Idp password option 1 command on R2

D.

Configure the no mpls Idp password option 1 command on R1

Discussion
Question 59

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 59

Which configuration prevents the OSPF neighbor from establishing?

Options:

A.

mtu

B.

duplex

C.

network statement

D.

default-metric

Discussion
Page: 14 / 33
Title