Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by benji

Page: 20 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: benji
Question 80

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 80

Router R1 is reporting that its BGP neighbor adjacency to router R2 is down, but its state is Active as shown. Which configuration must be applied to routers R1 and R2 to fix the problem?

A)

Questions 80

B)

Questions 80

C)

Questions 80

D)

Questions 80

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 81

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 81

A network operator needs to shut down interface Gi0/0/0/2 for maintenance. What occurs to the interface states of Gi0/0/0/0 and Gi0/0/0/1?

Options:

A.

Gi0/0/0/1 and Gi0/0/0/0 become active

B.

Gi0/0/0/1 and Gi0//0/0 remains standby

C.

Gi0/0/0/0 becomes active. Gi0/00/1 remains standby

D.

Gi0/0/0/1 becomes active Gi0/0/0/0 remains standby

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 82

Questions 82

Refer to the exhibit. The operations team for a service provider network is implementing a route map policy. OSPF area 0 should originate the default route with a type 2 metric of 2 when the application server on the connected interface (192.168.1.1) is up. Routers RL and RM have set up OSPF peering with other adjacent routers. Which action meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Apply default-information originate route-map ospf-default-route on router RL.

B.

Configure distribute-list route-map ospf-default-route out on router RM.

C.

Configure distribute-list route-map ospf-default-route out on router RL.

D.

Apply default-information originate route-map ospf-default-route on router RM.

Discussion
Question 83

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 83

A network operator working for service provider with an employee id 3715 15:021 applied this configuration to a router.

Which additional step should the engineer use to enable LDP?

Options:

A.

Disable Cisco Express Forwarding globally

B.

Delete the static router ID

C.

Enable MPLS LDP on the interface

D.

Configure the both keyword to enable LDP globally

Discussion
Page: 20 / 33
Title