Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by anya

Page: 3 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: anya
Question 12

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 12

When implementing an LDP protocol, an engineer experienced an issue between two directly connected routers and noticed that no LDP neighbor exists for 1.1.1.1.

Which factor should be the reason for this situation?

Options:

A.

LDP needs to be enabled on the R2 physical interface

B.

R2 does not see any hellos from R1

C.

LDP needs to be enabled on the R2 loopback interface

D.

R2 sees the wrong type of hellos from R1

Discussion
Question 13

An engineer working for a private service provider with employee id: 3994 37 650 is configuring a Cisco device to redistribute OSPF into BGP. Which task enables the device to filter routes?

Options:

A.

Configure a distribute list and associate it to the BGP peer interface

B.

Configure a prefix list and associate it to the BGP peer interface

C.

Configure a route map and reference it with the redistribute command

D.

Configure an access list and reference it with the redistribute command

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 14

How does SR policy operate in Segment Routing Traffic Engineering?

Options:

A.

An SR policy for color and endpoint is deactivated at the headend as soon as the headend learns a valid candidate path for the policy.

B.

When "invalidation drop" behavior occurs, the SR policy forwarding entry is removed and the router drops all traffic that is steered into the SR policy.

C.

When a set of SID lists is associated with the SR policy designated path, traffic steering is ECMP-based according to the qualified cost of each SID-list.

D.

An active SR policy installs a BSID-keyed entry in the forwarding table to steer the packets that match the entry to the SR policy SID-list.

Discussion
Question 15

An ISP Is Implementing end-to-end fault monitoring for a customer based on the IEEE 802.3ah standard. The solution must detect when 15 or more corrupted Ethernet packets arrive within 10 ms and stop propagating traffic through the ISP backbone network or to the customer side. Which configuration must the ISP engineer apply?

Options:

A.

ethernet oam link-monitoring enable

ethernet oam link-monitor crc-errors ingress time-window 10

ethernet oam link-monitor crc-errors ingress threshold high 15 ethernet oam link-monitor crc-errors egress time-window 10 ethernet oam link-monitor crc-errors egress threshold high 15 ethernet oam link-monitor high-threshold action shutdown-interface

B.

ethernet oam link-monitoring

ethernet oam link-monitor receive-crc window 15

ethernet oam link-monitor receive-crc threshold high 10

ethernet oam link-monitor high-threshold action disable-interface

C.

ethernet oam

ethernet oam link-monitor receive-crc window 10

ethernet oam link-monitor receive-crc threshold high 15

ethernet oam link-monitor transmit-crc window 10

ethernet oam link-monitor transmit-crc threshold high 15

ethernet oam link-monitor high-threshold action errordisable-interface