Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by buddy

Page: 23 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: buddy
Question 92

Drag and drop the technologies from the left onto the correct definitions on the right.

Questions 92

Options:

Discussion
Question 93

While implementing TTL security, you issue the PE(config-router-af)#neighbor 2.2.2.2 ttl-security hops 2 command.

After you issue this command, which BGP packets does the PE accept?

Options:

A.

from 2.2.2.2, with a TTL ol 253 Of more

B.

from 2.2.2.2, with a TTL of less than 2

C.

to 2.2.2.2, with a TTL of less than 253

D.

to 2.2.2.2, with a TTL of 2 or more

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 94

Questions 94

Refer to the exhibit. R1 has two upstream Tier 1 service providers. BGP is in use as the exterior routing protocol, and ISP_A and ISP_B are sending the full BGP table. A network engineer must assign local-preference 70 to all routes with multiple exit discriminator 30. Which configuration must the network engineer apply?

Questions 94

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 95

You are writing an RPL script to accept routes only from certain autonomous systems Consider this code.

Questions 95

If you apply this code to BGP filters, which effect does the code have on your router?

Options:

A.

denies routes from AS 7070

B.

allows routes from AS 7077

C.

denies routes from AS 7007

D.

allows routes from AS 770

Discussion
Page: 23 / 33
Title