Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by dolly

Page: 31 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: dolly
Question 124

A network engineer is configuring RIP as the routing protocol between multiple PEs and CEs. The engineer must avoid advertising the same routes back to their sources. Which action should be performed on the routers to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Configure a different route distinguisher for each prefix.

B.

Define the site of origin on each interface.

C.

Define VRFs on each device to separate the traffic.

D.

Enable bidirectional forwarding detection on each device.

Discussion
Question 125

Guidelines -

This is a lab item in which tasks will be performed on virtual devices.

• Refer to the Tasks tab to view the tasks for this lab item.

• Refer to the Topology tab to access the device console(s) and perform the tasks.

• Console access is available for all required devices by clicking the device icon or using the tab(s) above the console window.

• All necessary preconfigurations have been applied.

• Do not change the enable password or hostname for any device.

• Save your configurations to NVRAM before moving to the next item.

• Click Next at the bottom of the screen to submit this lab and move to the next question.

• When Next is clicked, the lab closes and cannot be reopened.

Topology:

Questions 125

Tasks -

Configure the BGP routing protocol for R1 and R2 according to the topology to achieve these goals:

1. Configure EBGP neighbor adjacency for the IPv4 and IPv6 address family between R1 and R2 using Loopback0 IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. All BGP updates must come from the Loopback0 interface as the source. Do not use IGP routing protocols to complete this task.

2. Configure MD5 Authentication for the EBGP adjacency between R1 and R2. The password is clear text C1sc0!.

Options:

Discussion
Question 126

After you analyze your network environment, you decide to implement a full separation model for Internet access and MPLS L3VPN services For which reason do you make this decision?

Options:

A.

It enables you to choose whether to separate or centralize each individual service.

B.

It is easier to manage a system in which services are mixed

C.

It requires only one edge router

D.

It enables EGP and IGP to operate independently

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 127

Which statement about TLS is accurate when using RESTCONF to write configurations on network devices'?

Options:

A.

It requires certificates for authentication.

B.

It is provided using NGINX acting as a proxy web server

C.

It is used for HTTP and HTTPS requests.

D.

It is not supported on Cisco devices

Discussion
Page: 31 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501