Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by adriana

Page: 17 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: adriana
Question 68

Questions 68

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is configuring IS-IS on ISP network. Which IS-IS configuration must an engineer implement on router AGG1 so that it establishes connectivity to router AGG6 via the BB3 core router?

Options:

A.

router isis 100

metric-style narrow

interface GigabitEthernet 3

isis metric 10 level-2

B.

router isis 100

metric-style wide

isis metric 1500 level-2

C.

router isis 100

metric-style narrow

isis metric 10 level-1

D.

router isis 100

metric-style wide

isis metric 1500 level-1

Discussion
Question 69

Questions 69

Refer to the exhibit. Tier 2 ISP A on AS 653 is connected to two Tier 1 ISPs on AS 321 and AS 51 respectively. The network architect at ISP A is planning traffic flow inside the network to provide predictable network services. Cisco Express Forwarding is disabled on the edge router. How should the architect implement BGP to direct all traffic via the Tier 1 ISP with next-hop 7.4.5.2?

Options:

A.

Implement the BGP routing protocol and run the bgp deterministic-med command.

B.

Implement MP-BGP with a 4-byte AS number with the bgp best path compare-routerid command.

C.

Implement the BGP routing protocol and the maximum-paths 2 configuration.

D.

Implement BGP route-reflector functionality with the bgp always-compare-med configuration.

Discussion
Question 70

A network administrator must monitor network usage to provide optimal performance to the network end users when the network is under heavy load. The administrator asked the engineer to install a new server to receive SNMP traps at destination 192.168.1.2. Which configuration must the engineer apply so that all traps are sent to the new server?

Options:

A.

snmp-server enable traps entity

snmp-server host 192.168.1.2 public

B.

snmp-server enable traps bgp

C.

snmp-server enable traps isdn

D.

snmp-server enable traps

Discussion
Question 71

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 71

What does this REST API script configure?

Options:

A.

application profile

B.

VRF

C.

public community string for SNMP

D.

interface with IP address 192.168.0.1

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 17 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99