Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by azalea

Page: 18 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: azalea
Question 72

Questions 72

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer must configure XR-PE1 for uninterruptible failover from active RP to the standby RP Neither peer devices CGW1 nor the network of ASN 64512 support restart extensions Which configuration must the engineer apply to XR PEI to complete tasks?

A)

Questions 72

B)

Questions 72

C)

Questions 72

D)

Questions 72

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 73

Questions 73

Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 and Router 2 were installed in the data center. Router 1 is the core router in the network, but it fails to establish an OSPF peering with Router 2. and customer traffic is unable to pass. Router 1 also reports an increase in CPU and memory usage. However, the CPU for R2 is stable. Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Disable Cisco Express Forwarding on Router 2.

B.

Change the transport mode to WAN on Router 1.

C.

Change the MTU to 1524 on Router 1.

D.

Enable MPLS on Router 2.

Discussion
Question 74

Which feature describes the adjacency SID?

Options:

A.

It applies only to point-to-point links.

B.

It applies only to multipoint links

C.

It is locally unique

D.

It is globally unique.

Discussion
Question 75

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 75

What type of configuration is it?

Options:

A.

It is configuration that requires an explicit Cisco MPLS TE path to be configured for the tunnel to run.

B.

It is configuration that requires OSPF to also be running to have optimized Cisco MPLS TE tunnels.

C.

It is configuration for the head-end router of a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel with segment routing.

D.

It is configuration that requires a dynamic Cisco MPLS TE path to be configured for the tunnel to run.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 18 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99