Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by bella-rose

Page: 9 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: bella-rose
Question 36

Which condition must be met for TI-LFA to protect LDP traffic?

Options:

A.

For single-segment protection, the PQ node must be LDP and SR-capable.

B.

The protected destination must have an associated LDP label and prefix-SID.

C.

The point of local repair must be LDP-capable.

D.

For double-segment protection, the P and Q nodes must be SR-capable.

Discussion
Question 37

What is a characteristics of the Pipe model for MPLS QoS?

Options:

A.

The same QoS policy is applied to all customer traffic on the egress PE.

B.

If the outer EXP is changed, it is copied to the DSCP value.

C.

The MPLS EXP bits are set by the CE.

D.

The DSCP value determines how the packet is forwarded

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 38

What is the characteristic of the Tl-LFA?

Options:

A.

It guarantees a loop-free path for all interfaces in the OSPf- super backbone .

B.

It applies on each area and instance and makes all the interfaces inherit the configuration

C.

It guarantees a loop-free path for all areas configured m OSPF

D.

It applies only on the instance and makes at the interfaces inherit the configuration

Discussion
Question 39

Questions 39l

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer working for a telecommunication company with an employee ID: 4602:62:646 is configuring security controls for the IPv6 multicast group, which is used for video TV. The solution from the engineer should reduce network usage and minimize the leave latency for the user that is connected to VLAN 76. Which two configurations meet this goal? (Choose two.)

A)

Questions 39

B)

Questions 39

C)

Questions 39

D)

Questions 39

E)

Questions 39

Options:

A.