Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by mira

Page: 11 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: mira
Question 44

The network-engineering team of a service provider is integrating several recently acquired networks into a more scalable common Unified MPLS architecture. The new network architecture will support end-to-end VPNv4 and VPNv6 services with these requirements:

• The IGP of the core layer is IS-IS In Area 0.

• The IGP of the aggregation layers is OSPF in Area 0.

• The LDP protocol Is used to distribute label bindings within each IGP domain.

Which task must the network engineer perform when implementing this new architecture?

Options:

A.

Configure BGP-LU between ABR routers of each IGP domain to carry MPLS label information in NLRI.

B.

Configure a BGP session between the ABR routers of each IGP domain to exchange VPNv4 or VPNv6 prefixes

C.

Configure the ABR in each IGP domain to preserve next-hop information on all VPNv4 and VPNv6 prefixes advertised by the PE.

D.

Configure mutual redistribution of each IGP domain's loopback prefix to provide end-to-end LDP LSP

Discussion
Question 45

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 45

An engineer is reviewing the BGP configuration. Which routes must be advertised to 10.10.10.1

Options:

A.

Local routes are permitted, and routes from other ASNs are denied.

B.

All routes whether local or from other ASNs are denied.

C.

Local routes are denied, and routes from other ASNs are permitted.

D.

All routes whether local or from other ASNs are permitted.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 46

Questions 46

router(config)# route-map blackhole-trigger

router(config-route-map)# match tag 777

router(config-route-map)# set ip next-hop 10.0.1.1

router(config-route-map)# set origin igp

router{config-route-map)# set community no-export

Refer to the exhibit. EIGRP is running across the core to exchange internal routes, and each router maintains iBGP adjacency with the other routers on the network. An operator has configured static routes on the edge routers R1 and R2 for IP address 10.0.1.1, which is used as a black hole route as shown. Which configuration should the operator implement to the management router to create a route map that will redistribute tagged static routes into BGP and create a static route to blackhole traffic with tag 777 that is destined to the server at 192.168.10.100?

Options:

A.

router(config)# router bgp 55100

router(config-router)# redistribute static route-map blackhole-trigger

router(config)# ip route 10.0.1.1 255.255.255.255 Null0 tag 777

B.

router(config-router)# redistribute static route-map blackhole-trigger

router(config)# ip route 192.168.10.100 255.255.255.255 Null0 tag 777

C.

router(config-router)# redistribute connected

router(config)# ip route 192.168.10.100 255.255.255.255 tag 777

D.

router(config-router)# redistribute connected route-map blackhole-trigger

router(config)# ip route 192.168.10.100 255.255.255.255 Null0 tag 777

Discussion
Question 47

Which MPLS design attribute can you use to provide Internet access to a major customer through a separate dedicated VPN?

Options:

A.

The customer that needs the Internet access service is assigned to the same RTs as the Internet gateway

B.

The Internet gateway inserts the full Internet BGP routing table into the Internet access VPN

C.

The Internet gateway router is connected as a PE router to the MPLS backbone.

D.

The CE router supports VRF-Ute and the full BGP routing table.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99