Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 24 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 96

You are configuring MPLS traffic-engineering tunnels in the core.

Which two ways exist for the tunnel path across the core? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

Tunnel links inherit IGP metrics by default unless overridden

B.

Tunnels can be configured with dynamic path or explicitly defined path

C.

A zero bandwidth tunnel is not a valid option

D.

The bandwidth statement creates a "hard" reservation on the link-The dynamic path option is supported only with IS-IS

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 97

A network engineer is adding 10Gbps link to an existing 2X1Gbps LACP-based LAG to augment its capacity. Network standards require a bundle interface to be take out of service if one of its member links does down, and the new link must be added with minimal impact to the production network. Drag and drop the tasks that the engineer must perform from the left into the sequence on the right. Not all options are used.

Questions 97

Options:

Discussion
Question 98

An engineer a cisco MPLS tunnel to improve the streaming experience for the clients of a video -on-demand server. Which action must the engineer perform to configure extended discovery to support the MPLS LDP session between the headend and tailend routers?

Questions 98

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 99

Refer to the exhibit A network engineer is in the process of implementing IS-IS Area 1 and Area 2 on this network to segregate traffic between different segments of the network The hosts in the two new areas must maintain the ability to communicate with one another In both directions. Which additional change must be applied?

Questions 99

Options:

A.

Reconfigure either R3 or R4 as a Level 1/Level 2 router.

B.

Reconfigure routers R1, R2 R5. and R6 as Level 1/Level 2 routers.

C.

Reconfigure routers R2 and R5 as Level 1/Level 2 routers.

D.

Reconfigure routers R4, R5 and R6 as Level 1 routers

Discussion
Page: 24 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99